Without a doubt, one of the best Cyber Monday deals this year is that you’ll save an extra 15% on your purchase at Target (see all the Cyber Monday deals for kids here)! This stacks on some other deals they have going on too, like 30% off kids’ clothing and their baby sale but it also makes for some amazing deals on toys and deals on rarely-on-sale brands.
One of the best deals from the toy department is the KidKraft Uptown Kitchen in Natural that will drop to just $72.25, the best price I’ve seen yet on this kitchen. This kitchen is a bit bigger than the KidKraft Vintage Kitchen, so it’s a little better for taller & older kids.
Other top picks from the toy department below:
- KidKraft Uptown Kitchen in Natural (Retail: $170 Sale: $72.25)
- Magna-Tiles 3D Magnetic Building Tiles (Retail: $75 Sale: $54.18)
- Micro Kickboard Mini Scooter in Teal, Blue, Pink (Retail: $80 Sale: $42.50) *price match Amazon
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in White or Pink (Retail: $135 Sale: $72.24) *price match Amazon
- Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike (Retail: $90 Sale: $61.19)
- Little Tikes Princess Horse & Carriage (Retail: $100 Sale: $76.50) *price match Amazon
- B. Toys Zany Zoo (Retail: $60 Sale: $43.34)
- KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage (Retail: Sale: $44.06) *price match Amazon
- Kid O Myland Play House (Retail: $30 Sale: $20.94)
- Calico Critters Family Camper (Retail: $60 Sale: $33.99) *price match Amazon
This post contains affiliate links. For additional information, see my disclosure.