If you missed the last BOB sale I posted about, you’re in luck because BOB is running a BIG brand promotion right now and all of the new 2016 models are marked down 25%! We finally took the plunge and bought a BOB early this year, and we love it. They have such a great design and make for such a smooth ride.
BOB made lots of updates to their super popular Revolution strollers for 2016 including a new one-handed seat recline lever, upgraded canopy, increased space in the storage basket, flip-flop friendly brakes, and a more upright seat position. These are the best models if you’re planning on using the stroller for day-to-day and as a jogging stroller.
All 2016 models and prices are listed below:
- BOB 2016 Revolution Flex Stroller (Retail: $499.99 Sale: $374.99): Features a state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system with 3 inches of travel & 2 stages of weight support for an ultra smooth ride, plus it has a swiveling-locking front wheel that maneuvers easily through city streets or can be locked for stability when jogging. Also has a padded handlebar with nine positions for a comfortable fit for parents of all heights.
- BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller (Retail: $559.99 Sale: $419.99): The Revolution PRO has all the features of the Revolution Flex plus a hand-activated rear drum brake for downhill control.
- BOB 2016 Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller (Retail: $709.99 Sale: $532.49): Same features of Revolution Flex Single Stroller with a two-seat design that transports 2 kids side-by-side up to 50 pounds each.
- BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Duallie Stroller (Retail: $769.99 Sale: $577.49): Same features of Revolution Pro Single Stroller with a two-seat design that transports 2 kids side-by-side up to 50 pounds each.
If you’re looking for a BOB stroller more specifically designed for off-roading or long-distance running, the 2016 Sport Utility and Ironman are also marked down 25%.
- BOB 2016 Sport Utility Stroller (made for off-roading) (Retail: $449.99 Sale: $337.49): Features a fixed front wheel for increased stability while hiking or jogging, plus a 16″ knobby, air-filled tire on high-impact polymer, and a hand-activated front caliper brake for added control when jogging downhill.
- BOB 2016 Ironman Stroller (for long distance running) (Retail: $469.99 Sale: $352.49): Features a fixed front wheel for increased stability when jogging or speed training, plus 16″ semi-slick, air-filled tires on lightweight aluminum alloy, and a hand-activated front caliper brake for added control when jogging downhill.
You can compare all BOB models on their website here.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure.