Update! For those that missed the 30% off deal, you can still get 20% off toys at Target with code TOYS through Wednesday. The KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in White will drop to $77, still an amazing price (price match Amazon)!
Target is having a HUGE pre-Black Friday toy sale today only and it’s one you definitely don’t wanna miss! All toys are 30% off with code PLAY at checkout. This includes many toys that are already marked down and some rarely-on-sale brands like Magna-Tiles, Micro Kickboard, and Calico Critters! Other brands included are Our Generation, Tegu Toys, KidKraft, Magformers, Thomas and Friends, Strider Bikes, & so many more! Lego is excluded.
I spent this morning going through pages of toys to find some of the best deals. If you missed the killer deal on the KidKraft Vintage Kitchen last week, you’re in luck because this deal is even better! These are big-ticket items, but of course you can get smaller items and stocking stuffers taken care of too!
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in White (Retail: $134.99 Sale: $67.19) *price match Amazon
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in Pink (Retail: $134.99 Sale: $76.29) *price match Amazon
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in Red (Retail: $134.99 Sale: $76.99) *price match Amazon
- KidKraft Natural Uptown Kitchen (Retail: $169.99 Sale: $71.39)
- KidKraft Fire Station Set (Retail: $75.99 Sale: $53.19) *price match Amazon
- KidKraft Chelsea Dollhouse (Retail: $57.99 Sale: $40.59)
- KidKraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse (Retail: $141.99 Sale: $99.39)
- Valtech Magna-Tiles 74 Piece Set (Retail: $100 Sale: $69.99)
- Strider Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike (Retail: $89.99 Sale: $62.99)
- Schoenhut My First Piano II (Retail: $69.99 Sale: $48.99)
- B. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube (Retail: $59.99 Sale: $35)
- Calico Critters Family Camper (Retail: $79.99 Sale: $55.99)
- Tegu Wooden Block 42-Piece Set (Retail: $110.99 Sale: $77.69)
- Melissa & Doug Snacks and Sweets Food Cart (Retail: $129.99 Sale: $90.99) *price match Amazon
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench (Retail: $74.99 Sale: $52.50)
*To get the 30% off discount, make sure you use the code PLAY at checkout.
So the big question I always get around this time is should I buy now or wait until Black Friday? Even after years of doing this it’s hard to predict what will happen. Like every single year the deals on KidKraft kitchens get better and better. But I always lean towards buying now, and then returning the first purchase if you find a way better deal.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure.