Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I can hardly wait! It’s one of my favorite holidays. It’s a guaranteed date night out with the hubs and a reason to wear something other than yoga pants. Maybe even heels! But I must confess I mostly love Valentine’s Day because I love conversation hearts. No, not just love – I have a mild addiction. While my friends spend January completing post-holiday cleanses, I’m busy stuffing handfuls of conversation hearts in my mouth. And then comes Easter, which of course means Cadbury Creme Eggs. Another one of my weaknesses.
With my love of sweets, it only seemed natural to do a round-up of all things sweet just in time for Valentine’s Day! Wouldn’t these make the perfect gifts for your little one? I’m eyeing those macaron pajamas for Mae!
1. Ceramic Donut Coin Bank | Forever 21
2. Coffee + Donuts Turban Headband Set | Giddy Up and Grow
3. Donuts iPhone Case | Paper Source
4. Ice Cream Sundae Stacking Toy | Le Toy Van
5. Scented Scoops Ice Cream Set | BeginAgain
6. Donut Rattles | HumbleHouse Handmade
7. Three Tier Cake Stand | Le Toy Van
8. Macaron Pajamas | Gymboree